Featuring state-of- the-art monitoring technology (RFID), CPCON assures customers of innovative and customized solutions to control the movement and positioning of their assets.
Through a personalized portal, via the web, the client has an updated view of the physical position of their items, monitored full time, with non-complaint alerts via SMS.
- Analysis of business processes and operations.
- Definition of methodologies for the adoption of RFID
- Integrated RFID System Design
- ROI (Return on Investment) Analysis
- Development of Interfaces (Middleware) for ERPs
- Pre-Pilot and Pilot Deployment
- Integrated Training on-site
- Complete RFID Project Documentation
Some applications known for RFID.
- Equity control
- Tracking of documents, books, medicines, etc.
- Event Management, people location, etc.
- Control of inventory, clothing, products, vehicles, laundry.
- Surgical instrumentation, mobile equipment, and devices.